Midlands provides a wide range of risk management products. We take a balanced approach that integrates advanced clinical resources and business intelligence to deliver superior results. We meet and exceed client expectations by providing premier, cost-effective service, while maintaining superior professional standards.
Regardless of your insurance program, we will provide full risk management services, on a stand-alone basis for a nominal fee.
Personalized Programs & Services
- Comprehensive loss analysis
- Hazard and control assessments
- Ergonomic evaluation and training
- Driver training
- Accident investigation
- Programs and services tailored to customers’ needs and expectations
Why Midlands Risk Management
- Access to certified safety professionals
- Each consultant has over 20 years of experience
- Employer/employee training:
- On-site specialty training
- 24/7 access to WebNet training including printable certificates of completion
- Training topics include: vehicle/driver safety, accident investigation, blood borne pathogens, contracts/electrical safety, fall protection, first aid, OSHA record keeping, violence in the workplace, and many more!
When you partner with Midlands your company receives a free membership to the Oklahoma Safety Council. Benefits include:
- Free and unlimited access to an extensive streaming safety video library
- Monthly safety e-newsletter
- Product discounts (National Safety Council, CFR Manuals, AED’s, etc.)
- Free reference library
- Regulatory updates and compliance resolution
- Discounts to the OSC Annual Safety Conference
Upon request Midlands can arrange membership with the National Safety Council.