Accidents can happen on the job – even at the safest workplace. Your clients need comprehensive workers compensation coverage to protect their greatest assets – their people and their businesses. Our dedicated underwriting team has the expertise and experience to deliver the right workers compensation coverage for a competitive rate for small to medium-sized risks.
- Minimum premiums as low as NCCI minimums
- E-Mods from .60 – 1.75 available
- Multi-state solutions
- New ventures considered
- Competitive commissions
- Flexible premium payment plans, including pay-as-you-go
- Endorsed by the Oklahoma Restaurant Association and Central Oklahoma Manufacturing Association
- Ineligible risks: staffing & PEO, cranes, roofing, work at heights over 2-stories, long-haul trucking
- 10% discount when Workers Compensation and BOP (not available in TX, AK, LA, MS, FL, GA, VA, MD) bound
- Designed to support companies, promote employee safety and get personnel back to work quickly
- Proven claims management processes deliver best outcomes
- Risk management services available
Retail • Hotel • Restaurant • Auto Body • Artisan Contractors • Healthcare • Church/School • Barber Shop • Transportation • Auto/Truck Dealer • Retail • Clerical • Carpentry • Grocery • Machine Shops • Landscaping • Country Club/Golf • Dry Cleaners • Auto/Truck Repair • Day Care • Florist • Law Office • Light Manufacturing • Oil & Gas
Email the following to email@example.com:
- Completed ACORDs 125 & 130. Email us to request ACORD form.
- Detailed description of applicants’ operations and exposures
- Federal Identification Number (FEIN)
- Expiring Carrier, program structure and premium/rate
- Requested renewal structure, target premium and quote due date
- Identification of TPA and their length of service for the Applicant
- Current Experience Modification Factor and rating worksheet if available
- Five years minimum loss runs required and valued within three months of inception to include:
- Loss runs or loss summaries by policy year of “ground up” data including total incurred, total paid, expenses, open vs. closed and claim count breakout (medical only & lost time).
- Detailed breakout of all losses including injury description and result.