Protecting goods in transit, including but not limited to property being transported, computer equipment and data, fine artwork, medical/scientific equipment and vending machines, this Inland Marine product addresses the needs of many. Our expert Inland Marine underwriters will assist you in customizing coverage to your client’s exact needs. We understand the myriad of potential loss events shippers and motor carriers face when with their people and equipment in transit.
- Motor truck cargo
- Builders’ risk
- Contractor installation floaters
- Equipment floaters
- Property in transit
- Miscellaneous property floater
- Accounts receivable
- Equipment dealers
- Exhibition floaters
- Livestock floaters
- Salesman floaters
- Excess on all classes
- Leased property
- Many more!
- Limits available up to $50,000,000
- Minimum premium $500
- Excess coverage available
- Coverage up to 72 hours after arrival at destination
- Coverage for up to 30 days at terminals
- Defense costs and expenses included
- A.M. Best rated “A” carrier or better
- Solutions tailored to a wide range of customers and transit needs including common carriers, contract carriers, private carriers and backhauling goods of others
- Risk management and loss control services included
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed Midlands Inland Marine Application
- Completed Midlands Contingent Cargo Application where applicable
- Completed Midlands Contractors Equipment Application where applicable
- Completed Midlands Miscellaneous Property Application where applicable
- 3 year loss runs
- Inland Marine submissions should include an adequate description of each piece of equipment, including the make, model, year, serial number, and desired valuation method.
- General Liability submissions should include the class and accurate up-to-date sales figures. You should also provide the identification of all additional named insureds as well as their relationship to the named insureds.
- Automobile submissions must include a complete drivers list, VIN numbers, and full classification information. Please explain any unusual situations- i.e. youthful/elderly drivers, etc.