For the tradesmen & women, this general liability program is specifically designed for the artisans whom have devoted their lives to perfecting their craft. Midlands entertains small to medium sized contractors in the commercial and residential space. Start-up operations and part-time businesses are eligible as well as often difficult classes. Broad coverage, competitive rates and a high-level of service define this general liability policy.
- Coverage includes:
- General property
- Business personal property
- General liability
- Extensive coverage options to allow for customization:
- Blanket additional insured endorsement available
- Primary/Non-contributory wording/Waiver of subrogation offered
- Aggregate limits endorsements
- Prior completed work
- Owned leased or rented tools & equipment
- Up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000 in general liability limits
- Minimum premium $550
- Deductibles from $500
- Easy billing & renewal options
- Admitted & non-admitted
Carpentry • Handyman • Tree Pruning • Plumber • Masonry • Painter • Landscaping Services • Janitorial Services • Tile/Stone/Marble Artisan • Flooring Installation • Land Grade • Heating & Air • Dry Waller • Fence • Residential Cleaning • Paperhanging • Electrician • Interior Decorators
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Midlands Artisan Contractor Supplemental Application
- Completed ACORD 126. Email us to request ACORD 126.
- 5 years of currently valued loss runs
- 5 years of historical revenue or payroll
- Current financial statement